- Careers Co-ordinator, Education Professional 11-19
- Warwickshire , West Midlands
Enthusiastic Postgraduate student of Career Guidance/QCG at Nottingham Trent University with a BA/Hons degree in English and Education and experience working in Career Guidance at secondary schools, FE and HE.
Alongside my studies I currently work part time for Career Education consultant company U-explore. I am currently working on a contract for an academy trust providing the CEIAG across three academies in the West Midlands. I was also heavily involved in the curriculum design of this contract, working collaboratively with heads of staff from the three different academies to build a Careers program that reflected their vision.
Previous experiences of Career Guidance involve a year long placement in the Careers department of Bournville College in Birmingham and working as a learning mentor to students in East Leake Academy in Loughborough. I also completed a work placement in the Careers Network at the University of Birmingham.
- Careers Co-Ordinator
- U-Explore/Grace Academy Trust (April 2014 - Present)
- Postgraduate Student
- Nottingham Trent University
- Careers Adviser
- Bournville College (December - April)
- East Leake Academy (December - April)
- Careers Department Placement
- Birmingham University
- Undergraduate student (BA Hons English and Education)
- Newman University (2011 - 2014)
- Foundation in Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Academy
- CV Writing
CDI Membership as a student until June 2015