Morrisby Careers Guidance products have been trusted by millions of people worldwide for 50 years, helping them to make optimal choices about their future.
Established over 50 years ago, we have helped millions of people over the years to make important choices about their future. Our careers guidance & advice is objective and impartial and based on a range of on-line psychometric assessments which can be taken at school or at home. Results are available immediately and our fully interactive career planning tool allows candidates to drill down and explore the different educational and career options available. We have a vast database of careers to explore as well as information on school, college and university courses in the UK and Europe and information about apprenticeship options.
What we offer candidates?
In order to personalise our careers advice, we need to ﬁnd out more about our candidates. We do this through a range of online assessments, which take approximately 100 minutes to complete. We measure verbal, numerical, abstract, spatial and mechanical aptitudes. This will be combined with a more subjective snapshot of personality, talents, motivations and work preferences.As part of our online careers guidance package, candidates receive the following;
- A personilsed report
- Access to personal area on the website containing results, analyses and reports with career and route planning tools and information
- Lifetime access to the Morrisby careers and education resource website including email access to a qualified, independent careers adviser
How do we work with Advisers?
We have a strong network of advisers who use Morrisby Online as part of their careers guidance package with schools or individual candidates. No formal training is required to deliver Morrisby Online, but we do recommend you attend one of our workshops. Full information can be found here.
Please get in touch to discuss how you can use Morrisby Online with your clients.
Prices (1 Sep 2015 – 31 Aug 2016):
- From £24 (Inc Vat) per candidate
Call us on 0330 500 5000 or email [email protected] for more information
The Morrisby Profile is one of the most widely-known systems used in careers guidance today for individuals from age 15. For over 50 years it has been at the forefront of assessing aptitudes, learning styles and personal working styles, to help individuals make important future education and career choices. The Morrisby Profile is registered with the Psychological Testing Centre, a division of the British Psychological Society.
What is Involved?
- a series of 12 paper and pencil assessments taken during a three hour profiling session, measuring different aspects of ability and personality
- an interest questionnaire which takes 20-30 minutes to complete
What Do Individuals Receive?
- a personalised printed report containing the assessment and questionnaire results
- Looking Forward guide to support sixth form and higher education choices
- ongoing email access to Morrisby careers advisers
- personal account for MyMorrisby on our website www.morrisby.com with access to comprehensive career and subject information
What Do Schools/Organisations Receive?
- A printed summary of each candidate’s results and their Looking Forward guide
- Access to candidate records and interview notes in Morrisby Manager
Prices (1 Sep 2014 – 31 Aug 2015):
- The Essentials Service at £50.00 per candidate including VAT.
- This service is specially developed for Morrisby trained careers professionals working with schools and colleges, or directly by school staff. We will send you everything you need, when you need it and will arrange collection of completed materials after the session. Price includes all profiling materials and guidance reports; careers adviser’s notes; Looking Forward Guides; access to Morrisby website; plus support. The Essentials Service is only available to those who have successfully completed a two-day Morrisby Practitioner training course. See www.morrisby.com for details of forthcoming training courses.
- The Premier Service from £125.00 per candidate including VAT.
Both of these services can be tailored to your precise needs. Do call us on 01442 215521 or email [email protected] to discuss.
|Career Guidance Products|
Schools/Orgs from £24
Individuals from £68.40
Essentials Service £50
Premier Service from £125
|Get in Touch|
The Morrisby Organisation