- Careers Consultant, All Age Professional
- Derbyshire , East Midlands
I have over two decades of client-facing experience within many educational institutions and public sector organisations. This gave me the foundations of setting up my own business – Careers Enterprise – offering CEIAG to all ages in Schools, Colleges, Universities, NHS, Youth Centres, Jobcentres and other organisations, including the local public:-
• 1-2-1 Careers Interviews
• Group Workshops include self-awareness focused interventions relating to
career choices, career aspirations and lifestyle choices
• Investigating job roles and preparation for the KS4 options process
• Preparing for work experience & introduction to effective job applications and employability skills.
• Prioritised 1-to-1 career guidance for learner’s identified by the school as being in most need of
support for decision making, raising aspirations, and overcoming barriers to progression.
• Reducing the number of learners leaving school NEET through a range of interventions including
1-to-1 and group advice and other activities
• Provide a drop-in advice function at appropriate times to meet the needs of the whole school
• To provide career-focused education engagement interventions and enterprise and work-related